In 1973, Honda made a bike that helped change the history of motocross.
The legendary CR250 featured a beautiful brushed aluminum fuel tank. This long-sleeved T-shirt celebrates the famous Honda Elsinore with the familiar green-striped tank on the back and the traditional Honda gas cap on the front pocket.
You can also choose the short sleeve shirt with the Elsinore logo printed on the front pocket. Both shirt designs are unique and you will get instant respect from other hardcore MX riders.
- 100% preshrunk cotton
- Double-needle stitched neck, sleeves and bottom hem
- Shoulder-to-shoulder tape
- Ash and Heather Grey are 90% cotton, 10% polyester
- Left-chest pocket
- Seamless collar
- This shirt made in Honduras, designed and printed in U.S.A
- Light Steel is 90/10 cotton/poly
- 100% preshrunk ComfortSoft® cotton
- Tag-free neck label for ultimate comfort
- Double-needle coverseamed neck
- Taped shoulder-to-shoulder with ribbed knit cuffs
- Five-point left-chest pocket
- This shirt made in Honduras, designed and printed in U.S.