WE CAN ASSIST YOU WITH EXPORT ARRANGEMENTS AND SHIPPING.
We crate all bikes ourself with custom boxes built to ensure proper fit and reduce shipping cost. We can ship the bike as is or parts. Just let us know what you need and we will quote accordingly (see packing and crating pictures bellow)
Shipping costs and local taxes are the buyers responsibility.
We can help to optimize shipping cost with our freight forward vendors. We are also motocross parts distributors and we can ship parts with the bike or separate.
- Please select the delivery method of your choice and allow 4-6 business days for delivery time. Most orders ship within two days (not including weekends or holidays) from the receipt of your order.
- Items will be shipped according to your selected shipping method. We suggest using USPS First-Class Mail for shipments under 4 lbs. or UPS ground for shipments over 4 lbs.
- Please select the delivery method of your choice and allow 10-15 business days for delivery time.
- Canada and Mexico can use UPS saver option for fastest and cost effective delivery method. Other countries can select USPS First Class Mail or Priority Mail as a low cost option. UPS Worldwide Expedited will provide tracking number and shorter delivery time.
- Customs fees or VAT are the responsibility of the buyer. Check your local customs laws and regulations before buying. If you have a special requirement for your shipment, please send us an email, and we can try to accommodate you.
- Please email customer service at store@32toOne.com for special shipping requirements.
- International shipping via USPS does not provide tracking numbers. If you need a tracking number, you should choose UPS.
- Shipments to Canada will be sent via UPS Standard. Additional charges will apply. Note: Rates for Standard to and from Canada do not include charges for customs clearance. Receiver is responsible for customs brokerage charges, duties, and taxes.